Slow City Hostel's blackboard where travellers from all over the world have been leaving their messages.
Did you know?
- In 2014 UNESCO declared Pontevedra "the most comfortable city to live in Europe".
- The birds that appear in our logo are a pair of red-rumped redstarts that come every year to nest in our
every year to nest in our courtyard.
- A few metres from the Slow City Hostel is the Sanctuary of the Apparitions, where the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Lucia.
appeared to Saint Lucia, one of the girls of Fatima.
- The neighbouring church of Santa Maria has a stone engraving reflecting this street, formerly known as the street of the Toneleiros.
as the street of the Toneleiros
- In the streets and squares surrounding the Slow City Hostel, films such as "Tongue of the Butterflies" and series such as "The Butterfly Tongue" have been filmed here.
and series such as "Los Gozos y la Sombras" or "Un Asunto Privado" have been filmed in the streets and squares surrounding the Slow City Hostel.